Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Continuation of Act III.

3 Months Later

(After a night of hard rain and wind)
Mrs.Linde: Nora! Nora! Wake up!!!
Nora:(yawning) What happen?
Mrs.Linde:(with a grin) someone is here to see you at the door.
Nora: Who is it?
Mrs.Linde: I cant say, just get up hurry
Nora: Okay Okay sheesh...( Nora gets up and ties her hair and starts walking to the door.
Nora:(opens the door slowly) What are you doing here?
Helmer: (lively) I came to tell you a couple of things.
Nora:(Rudely) I have no time to hear things from strangers right now. What do you want and make it quick.
Helmer:(softly) Nora... I've change for the better. I know this means nothing now but ive change. I've change into a better man. A man who doesnt care about my apperance and more about how people are suppose to be treated. You were right about everything. I treated you like a doll and that was wrong. This is all not so you take me back or something, I just wanted to tell you this because i felt like I needed to.
Nora:(stuttering) I.. I.. I.. I dont know what to say Torvald. This is all unexpected.
Helmer: Dont say a thing. I just wanted to let you know I have changed.
Nora: Im sorry Torvald.
Helmer: Im happy I got to see you again. I tought I would never. Goodbye Nora. Take Care.
(Helmer walks down the stairs of the porch and heads to his car)
Nora: (softley) Goodbye
(Helmer goes into his car and starts it)
Nora: Wait! Torvald! Wait!
(Helmer gets out the car)
Helmer: What happen?
Nora: The miricle...
Helmer(looking confused) Miricle?
Nora: It happened...
Helmer: huh? What are you talking about.
Nora: You did change. I knew you could of change if you wanted. You no longer care about apperance and honour.
Helmer: what does this mean now Nora? (his heart beating 100mph)
Nora: Oh Torvald... Kiss me!
Helmer: Oh Nora! (he geta closer to her and kisses her)
Helmer: can we try to be something special again?
Nora: sounds great Torvald
(The sky turns blue and the sun comes out. Torvald and Nora get back together and live happly ever after)
THE REAL END!

1 comment:

KatoraElizabeth said...

Of course you would make the sky turn blue as soon as they kiss, smh, but it was a good ending.