Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not bad. Not bad at all

Helmer firing Krogstad? Helmer thinks Krogstad is a type of a shady guy. Krogstad adressing his first name wasnt to respectful. Krogstad does need retribution from for black maling Nora. Nora needed a way to keep Helmer away from Krogstad so she asked Mrs.Linde for help. Mrs.Linde is a very kind lady. I would have help Nora. Her as a character shows she cares about her relationship with Torvald. Helmer is still treating Nora like hes higher authority.
Dr.Rank admitting his love for Nora? Thats not shocking to find out that he has strong feelings for Nora since he was always visited her house all the time. The reason why Nora admiring Dr.Rank was because she wanted to see if he could do her a favor and lend her money. Thats pretty slick that Nora was trying flirt with Dr.Rank to get what she wants. She thought about it and changed her mind because of what he had told her. If I was Nora I would have honestly took advantage of Dr.Rank and got the money I needed. At the end of act II Nora was going crazy and came up with commiting suicide. She is probably just stressed out. Im sure Nora will find away to save her marriage because she gets away with everything. I really wonder how this play will end. Its keeping me on the edge of my seat. I also wonder what is this Miricle???

2 comments:

Dyiana said...

Hey James ... I agree with you but at the same time disagree. I don't think Krogstad addressing Helmer by his first name was rude at all. I think Helmer was just trying to make up excuses to fire him. I also wouldn't have helped Nora only because she seems like the type of person to take of advantage of you.
As for Dr. Rank admitting his love for Nora, I also agree that it wasn't shocking. He probably always had a thing for her since they were good friends ...

James said...

Commented on Dyiana , Shaniiice , and Nina